Friday, August 03, 2007 . 10:45 PM
I almost did the craziest thing today.And that is to send you an sms, asking you to come back again.
Perhaps I really felt so lost that all I wanted was you only.
ANd my life will fall back into place.
But I didn't.
I knew you would ignore it.
If only you really know what's happening to me day after day..
It's really been a long long time since I actually spoke to you..
Do you think a friendship will really work things out fine for us?
Do you really think it'll at least allow us to be closer again one day?
I doubt so.
The LA people always managed to make me have my fair share of fun and laughter.
And I do admit, I enjoy their company.
So much that I know I won't really think about anything so often..
But once, I'm left all alone... I can't help but to start thinking and wishing and praying..
What should I do?
