Wednesday, April 18, 2007 . 11:17 PM
very soon I will lose my "mean and bad" working partner..because next week will be his last week.
sadded man..
and no one will accompany me go lunch again if my other colleagues go for meetings with clients..
double sad..
but in this case, I can skip meals.. hehehe.. =p
just like today... just had a chicken pie that's all..
today...
i think i just lost all my momentum to work...
i think i don't even wish to talk at all at work today..
pretty demoralise because of whatsoever reason I don't even know..
sighs..
and one client wrote a complaint email to my VP(not really my fault though.. client abit GL too lo).. =p
no one scolded me at all.. because we all know, life is full of learning journey..
whatever mistakes we made, we learn and improve further..
however, the tears just flowed so uncontrollably..
quite paiseh also lar.. =x
and I have colleagues who cares too. :)
not only those surrounding me, but those from other department where I always called the same usual people to talk to.. :)
tomorrow dear going for dinner with his gang of fun people..
shan't go at all as i'm too tired..
pretty tired actually..
maybe aunt's visit will arrive any moment.. haha..
somebody plz knock me out!!
graduation gown will be next week.
and hopefully i'll be meeting kp wz and josel up on sat..
and sun will be kbox day!
yay!
so looking forward to next week.. yippes!
