<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 . 10:55 PM

I've fallen ill..
Sigh..
Think I'm like a zombie today at work. Haha..

At work, my laptop died on me.. AGAIN!!
Luckily it was only in the afternoon else I can't do any thing at all..
After the laptop crashed, I felt so bored..
but it's only about 2 hours before work ends.

went 85 for dinner den to simpang bedok for satay..
with dear and double J.
and I'm thinking if I should go work tomorrow.. Haha..
The IT man will be going down to revive the laptop and no one has my drawer key...
AhhH!! Should have passed them to my colleague just in case I'm not there.
Damn..
And I have no choice but to drag myself out to work tomorrow..
Sigh..

I miss you.. But I can only see you for a few hours every 2 to 3 days..
Sigh..
Guess, I'm just using work to numb myself from all the feelings..
Just so in order I won't think of you too much..
Sigh...