<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 13, 2007 . 9:29 PM

I think this blog like become my rattling post..
Everything's still the same today..
Phonecalls non-stop and whatsoever there is...
Just didn't have the time to stop and think what are the things I have not done at all.. *tsk*
Until I start complaining to one of my colleague.. Haha..
The colleague who has been giving me/us the nicknames..
I from "sha gua" to "Hello Kitty"..
Abit lame but such things really helps de-stress me awhile. Haha..

Tomorrow's shopping with Eling, Jiang Shu and Xin Yan.. Yippee..
This time round, I hope I can shop and buy. HAha..
Just wanna pamper myself for one time.
Looking so forward to it..
All the talks. gossips.. and whatsoever you can think of when a bunch of girls go out together.. Haha..


I'm trying my very best to use work to void off all the "I miss you" and stuffs..
But, at the end of everyday, I will start to miss you so much...
Guess, I really need someone to let me lean on after a day long of stressful and tedious workload..
Sigh..