Wednesday, April 11, 2007 . 11:14 PM
How much longer can I still on hold..Fatigue seem to have fallen on me..
But I don't see myself resting more..
It's still bedtime at 12am, 12+am and I have to be awake at 7am.
Have a chat with Mr JX over lunch..
And I realised that I have been working since Sept'06..
Practically non-stop at all..
Only then do I know that time is actually passing so fast..
And that time doesn't stop at all..
It just keeps ticking and ticking..
And soon, life will start to change..
Those who manage to get into university will be busy with school life once again..
Those going overseas study will be even busier (I think)..
And there's those who will be going for NS..
I start to realise.. I will actually miss all of them..
The life we have in Poly..
The life we have in Sec Sch..
The gatherings..
How I will miss them in months to come..
Sighs...
On a lighter note..
I wanna go sing k again..
Just a sudden mood to sing sing sing to my heart's delight..
I haven't had enough the other day..
Heh heh..
Joy, sher, ck.. Let's go on one Saturday.. And after k, it'll be MAHJONG!
Okok?? Someone plan.. Haha..
:)
