<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 30, 2007 . 11:00 PM

Finally, we should be going to the beach...
And yes, it'll be me, jiang, and weisiang.. (if that guy don't mind. Haha)..
I miss the beach...
Because it's the only place where I can sit down and relax my mind..
And I'll have a companion to talk my troubles too.
And her troubles..

I'm afraid I'll cry tomorrow..
Because there's this big rock crashing on me..
It felt as though any time I'd be crushed..
Tomorrow will be the day..
Where perhaps I can lift this rock up together with my friends...
I hope so..

Today is Day 1 of silence, coldness and loneliness...
silence because phone calls were pretty little.. and it seems as though no one is working and talking...
coldness and loneliness because my colleagues and I were like the only ones working.. and there's no one to argue or crap with me..
no one to irritate me..
even my colleagues felt that I'm too silent already..
I don't talk much now..
Because there's no one to talk to..

I hope there'll be a new person coming in..
At least I'll have a company again..
Sighs..