Sunday, March 11, 2007 . 10:42 PM
Pardon for the MIA-ing for this week.Been so busy looking for a job and finally got one at a bank..
Tired but still manageable.
Though a little stressful at times..
It's $6 an hour.
Still not bad I think.
Considering that it's a standard rate.
And the worst thing is, I work from 9 to 6.30pm.
By the time I reached home have my dinner, bathe and settle down, already 9pm 9+pm..
Watch tv and online..
I can't even spend longer hours watching all my shows..
Hana Kimi... the korean DVDs from Joy..
My gosh..
Practically no time man...
AHhhhhh!!
Went IT fair today.
Crowded man..
Super duper crowded..
A never see before type of crowd.
Hahaha..
And I wanna watch movies..
The pursuit of Happyness...
Happily N'ever After...
French Beans...
So many more...
This year is a movie year man...
Broke broke broke..
Save save save...
So I can tell my mom I got enough money to go Taiwan!!
Hahahaha..
