Thursday, December 28, 2006 . 9:19 PM
I'm back from Japan!Anybody miss me? Hehehe..
A fun trip I have.
Well, shan't elaborate so much. hehe..
A little lazy..
But I like Disneyland!
Can see Mickey.. and so many disney characters. =p
And my poor little dear have to suffer for 5 days. haha.
Don't have me, you can become more pig hor?
Very shuang right? hEhehe.. =p
5 days without him, the feeling of emptiness came back..
It's as if nobody is there to take care of me and pamper me...
But well, I'm back! Hehe..
And life is normal..
Except that I'm so moodless for work!
Don't even feel like working can..
End up, my productivity this week is so so so so slow. Haha..
Anyway, next week no work also..
Coz of Spinnovex..
Wonder is it just me or the whole group?
Sigh..
Hope all together.. Hehe..
Then can slp longer go home early. Hehe..
Very shuang... =p
And we are left with 28 more days to the end of ITP.
Hooray!!
Let's hang on there..
