Friday, December 08, 2006 . 12:11 AM
fine sher. this post sure be in courtesy of you.tell me what to blog. haha.
the week is not even up yet and you also never blog lor.
*hmph*
just finished watching the PSS2 results show.
Finally Sheila is out!
Don't like her at all..
Hehe..
And lucky Le Sheng is not out. Hehe..
So anxious man..
Thought the high score curse will be back again..
Luckily it's not. =)
Anyway, it's 48 days more to end of ITP.
feeling so excited and happy..
For no reason either.
But guess, maybe I won't want to continue work there.
Not sure yet.
Rather spend the time with dear dear before he go NS. hehe..
Ain't I a good girl? Hehe..
Christmas is coming.
Headache on what to buy for him.
Luckily he gave me 3 choices.
Go try and guess what I buying for you ba. Hehe..
And I still don't even know what I want.
Sigh.
There's a Casio watch, a pair of Converse shoe.. what else..
Adidas jacket is way too expensive.
Hehe.. Suggestions anyone?
Especially SHer. haha.. better give suggestions since I blog just for YOU. hehehe.
=p
