<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 19, 2006 . 12:29 AM

i just realised something.
ever since the start on ITP, dear and I have been going out practically every weekend. lolz.
from next week start, we should go out lesser. hehe.
else money's gonna run out from eating out. =)

this week is not the week again.
the tantrums i gave and stuffs.
so saddening and torturing.
sighs.

work was still alright.
except the fact that i don't know if i can handle the stuffs well.
hoped it's all up to expectations on how i'm handling the situations and stuffs.
there's more to come and so... jia you ba!
just gotta tell myself that I can do it and it should be alright, huh?
*prays hard*

and yes, i'm gonna have to take off or leave or whatsoever during december.
whilst my parents are away and the poor me gotta go all the way to Mt Sinai Rd for registration of Sec 1 for my sis.
If only I drive. hahaha.

and yup, I'm afraid I can't go on any holiday now.
Sorry joy & jeremy...
maybe with the money/ salary I'm getting after ITP, I can ask my mom if I can learn driving huh?
Since I can't have the chance to go for any holiday coz of work... hehe..

and there are so many many things I want to do now..
swimming.. running a short distance.. play badminton.. exercising to sum it all up..
coz.. I think I'm gaining weight. =(
but the most irony thing is..
I also want to eat many many nice nice food..
all the yummy things..

1st dec.. let's go eat NYDC ok, dear? Hehe..
by then it would be the 22nd month..
time passes so fast..
but i'm proud to say: you're the longest person I ever got together with. =)
let's count to more days and months and years.. hehe..

christmas is coming. the streets especially orchard rd... is full of christmas mood.
and this christmas, maybe something special will be done or given? haha..
let's see.. *winks*
of course I have thought of what's to be done or given.. heh heh... no revealations.. =p
just this time, allow me to spend a little more.. and I should start eating less for lunch..
so I can save up more..
for christmas.. for 2nd year.. for his bday cum v-day..
thinking a little far-stretched now.. but who cares. =p

and I hope and pray, the government would not call upon his service so early.. better still don't call upon his service..( this is impossible I know.. haha)
planning planning planning..
thinking thinking thinking..
counting counting counting...
shall start a counting down date soon..
to the end of ITP..
to the start of 2nd year..
to the time when he will get enlist..
omG!

nitez..