<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 06, 2006 . 11:02 PM

it's getting so hazy that the tall buildings can't be seen.
stepped into my parent's room. looked out of the window.
practically can't see the trees anymore.
damn.
when will the haze stops?
it's irritating my eyes.

on the other hand, i'm getting quite lethargic lately.
even in the office, I also feel like sleeping.
sighs.
and every now and then, stomachache becomes so frequent and yet, nothing comes out.
what the hell is wrong?

and i'm getting fatter day by day.
gaining so much weight.
Is it time for exercise? Hehe..

8 days more..
Will he be working on that day?
I hope not.
sighs.
Why can't his department give them their roster a week before, like Joy's department?
Then I won't always have to ask what time he starts and ends work.
sighs.

I think I'm getting older and older. Keep sighing non-stop.
And getting a little more vulgaric. Always having the word damn in this blog.
argh!