Wednesday, October 04, 2006 . 10:50 PM
ITP has officially started for everybody as on monday 2nd october 2006.Some are enjoying their work, some are not.
Take dear for instance, I think he's enjoying a lot. And joy, she's not enjoying it as much coz she got nothing to do at the moment too. Hehehe.
And sher.. she's getting used to the place and enjoying it more and more too.
And aiwee, filming starts next week and she'll be busy. But at least, she has things to do.
Rather than the other time in UDC, where I got practically nothing to do except location scouting.
Sighs. How lucky can these people get?
1st two days weren't fun for me coz I've seriously got nothing to do.
And till now, the 3rd day of official ITP period, I'm so busy like a bee.
Running here and there.
Emailing here and there.
Calling here and there.
Conference meetings here and there.
All because my Producer went on leave.
It's fun doing things like that. And I enjoyed it today.
Not because my Producer ain't in and I'm sort of taking over everything.
But because I've finally got things to do.
And today's my first time working till 8pm.
And from now till November, I'll be really really busy...
With all the voice casting, all the contacting of the people, actual voice recording etc etc.
and then in 2 month time, I've finished ITP. Hahahaha.
Time really passes very fast.
And by then when ITP ends, perhaps I'll continue with the company or I shall go get a part time job. Cool huh? Hehehe.
And in May, we'll be graduating soon!
Yay!!!
