<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 05, 2006 . 11:35 PM

I'm sad.
I'm unhappy.
I'm thinking of many many things.
I'm not sure of the future.
I'm not even sure of the present.
I'm not looking forward to the day ITP ends anymore.
I'm hoping we are still in Year 2.
I'm praying that promises made won't be broken.
I'm wishing that what I heard will not come true.
I'm worried that things will change one day. Not now. But one day.
I'm envious of the happenings around me.
I'm not looking forward to MY birthday.

Pardon me if everything above sounds so negative.
But I'm really hoping, wishing and praying that what I hear will not come true, and that promises made won't be broken.
Sighs.