<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 02, 2006 . 12:45 AM

i feel like crying now.
i need the morale and support..
i feel the heartache on spending $12 for a cab fare.
all becoz someone said: "it's impt, they need me back asap."
I thought it's something real urgent and need it YESTERDAY (FRIDAY).
thus I took a cab down.
and guess what, I got briefed on something which needs to be handed in on MONDAY and the video will only be passed to me LAST night.
WTH!
I wasted $12 for nothing..
it's 1.5 weeks of my bus fare.
so seriously pissed..

And at night, went down to take the video and it's not ready yet. Still rendering. Never mind, I can understand as rendering takes quite a long time.
But it's when your parents are waiting for you, and when such things occur, I felt bad making them wait. And comments just had to come at that time.
Yes, I do want to quit now, but I can't.
I don't wish to work in this line anymore in the future.
But no one understands.
*sighs*
Tell me what to do??

Putting aside this, went to meet up with joy and jeremy and dear go comex fair then sit down talk talk.
Went ot changi airport eat and talk.
Grumbled all we want and stuffs.
Thanks guys! =)
and yes, after which I really rushed down to UDC. Dear accompanied me coz too late and too dark.
Tomorrow still gotta go down Tanjong Beach to hunt people for skimboarding.
And I still have a transcript to do.
double sighs.


save me from everything.