<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 . 9:59 PM

Might change the url for my blog in 2 days time. This might be the last time I'm penning everything down.
Sometimes, I really wish to disappear into the air..
Maybe without me, he would have had a better life and a better gf.
He wouldn't need to tolerate all my nonsense then.. And of course, he wouldn't need to be hurt either.
Although at the end of the day, everything's gonna be solved, the same things will happen again the next time.

For once, I wish to shut my mind off from assignments and FYP.
But I can't, for I want to produce a good work for Joy.

I will be fine.. and I will be alright..
I just need ample of time to recover.
I don't know how long it will take..
I only know, I need a long long time.