<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 22, 2006 . 10:15 PM

I'm a happy little girl today. Hehe..

Spent the afternoon outside with dear..
As usual, walked around endlessly.. with nothing in mind to buy..
went to og albert outside eat katong laksa. yumyum.
it's been ages since i had that. =)

went city link mall MPH.. read books that introduce all the good makan places.. yumyum.. more food.. I'm a hungry girl today too. hehehe..
by the time we reach suntec basement, it's about 6+ going 7. Haha..
Ate nydc.. first time there..
a little hesistant coz seems a little ex..
buthen dear say once in a lifetime eat still okay..
so fine lor. went in and eat..
and.. I got my oreo cheesecake from there.. it cost $9.95 can.
One word: Superb.
Though it's quite expensive for a cheesecake, I think dear don't mind making me smile and happy.. moreover, it's yummy too.. dear agreed with me also. hehe..

that's why i say...
I'm a happy little girl today..

dear, thank you very much. really love ya lots. =)