<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 . 9:52 PM

I've been reading my first entry up till now.
It's nice reliving these moments.
There were happy and sad times.
And it's nice thinking of the happy times I used to have.
The times where we 4 gals from 03 would go crazy, having our fun and laughter and crappiness.
The times where there's Shifu, Pat and Gerald around with us.
The times where Cher, Sher and I would take the same train and crapped through the journey.
The times where I read how I got to know dear and how the relationship started.
But everything has changed.

No more fun and laughter.
No more jokes.
No more crapping in the train throughout the journey.
Everything has changed.
Everyone's living in a world of our own.

Up till now, friends we no longer be.
Fun and laughter we no longer will have.
But I just hope *she will not have any regrets in the near future.
For the relationship in the past was a shaky one.
A relationship where tears were flowed almost everyday.
Just hope *she will really not regret one day.
Persuasion were of no help. Reality she'll face. Period.

As I move on, I looked into the kind of relationship we share.
One where I kept blowing hot and cold towards him and how he tolerated all these nonsense.
He's the second guy that can take all these nonsense from me.
And everytime I would just say sorry.
Even till now, I will still say sorry and thank you for tolerating all that nonsense. =)
Love you lots. =)

//missing you//