Saturday, May 27, 2006 . 9:07 PM
went for filming at khatib camp today. 8 straight hours okay?film the parade and ceremonial(P&C) as well as the combined ceremonial rehearsals.(CCRs)
I am the camera-woman. hehe. Coz this time round, we want to let everybody to have a chance to use the camera and film rather than always the same person. And I made mistakes and both dear and Joy corrected me and taught me. These are the errors that were pointed out:
1) Find focus. Don't anyhow aim.
2) Headroom too much. But they said that the shot of the Colour party I took are nice. =)
3) Make sure left and right are balance when taking a big group of people close together.
4) Do fast pan and fast zoom when there is a need.
5) When showing massiveness, zoom out.
6) When want to show emotions, zoom in.
7) Don't cut people into half.
8) Man-pan hand power comes from the right hand.
9) Know what you are shooting.
10) Don't pan left and right then focus on object.
11) Form a Y-shape tripod from own view.
Don't know if there are anymore. But all these points are being pointed so I gotta practice more. Hehe.. Oh ya, saw Kai Feng there. And Yao Guang called but I missed it and thus he msged me. Haha.. The world is really very small. Didn't expect anybody I know to be there.
Anyway, had a fun and tiring day. Tomorrow shall be a busy day too. Have to go down to Kranji camp with Joy and JunFeng.
