Wednesday, May 10, 2006 . 10:31 PM
today:met joy and dear for lunch at fc4. then after lunch, talk talk.. had gems.. quite fun hehe.. this is the 2nd time i'm loving my gems. hehe. anyway, after gems, went to get sher's bday present.. (**PS: sher, u want to know what is it? On friday larh. Hahaha..)
Then after buying, went to see what we can get for seng hee.. And we found it. But need to discuss. =) Went home after that. And I have been playing yahoo pool! since I came home.. with dear.. hehe.. and I thrashed him most of the time. hehe..
yesterday 09/05/06
went to school at 8AM for ACAN tutorial cox monday we didnt go.. was so tired.. but anyway, I enjoyed the tutorial.. HAha.. coz it's so stress-free and more livelier than my usual tutorial class.. Maybe got kp weizhen they all.. But really, the lesson is so much more fun. =) After that, went fc4 eat breakfast then had meeting.. Short meeting only.. to discuss when and who will do the 1st tier of the project. After settling everything, slacked and waited for 12pm to arrive. Coz.. it's studio time!
Had so much fun doing the recording.. maybe except dear's group. As usual lar. haha.. and poor little boy he got sick. hehehe.. But surprisingly, after recording, he looked better. Hehe.. When the time is up, we packed up and waited for AAUP practical. Glad to say, I made the right choice by taking AAUP. Reason being, the lecturer, Geoffery is so nice.. to teach us many many things. Things we weren't even aware of. =) And through him, we knew our recording is wrong coz we used the wrong mikes. And thus, we will be recording tomorrow and next tuesday.
Talked to wz at night till this morning. She doesn't seems to be in a good shape. (**PS: Weizhen, rest well and take care of yourself ah.. And remember what I say ah!! Golden words you know. hehehe..)
