Tuesday, May 23, 2006 . 9:50 PM
bad bad bad day.everyone is bad bad bad shape.
went filmin at National Stadium at 9am.
Early rite?
Can say after National Stadium, everyone started getting shagged. But we still dragged ourselves to Raffles Place for city shot.
Then dragged ourselves back to school for Student Dialogue and AAUP practical.
Student Dialogue.
Real Bad.. Got rebuked back instead.
So encouraging can. *rolls eye*
Complained to Jen after the whole thing is over ( she's there so quite convenient. hehe)
Then after that seng hee, dear and xiao wei came in.. Looking so pissed..
End up is because lab supposed to be FYP timeslot, one whole group, maybe equivalent to the number of computers at 2034 are playing CS or Dota. So when they tried to do some work, the computer hang coz server was lagging lar.
Anyway, Jen reassured us that something would be done.
So, hopefully lar. Since we are like really half-dead today.
AAUP Practical:
crapped lar. But we took it as a distressing session. HAhaha..Period.
Anyway, seeing what Seng Hee had been going through, I feel for him. Though I'm like Chrislyn, but if I'm single for 2 months+, I would not pester someone till this extent. What have been said has already been said.
And after reading Xiao Wei's blog, I understand what she has been through. She's someone who is really very strong to overcome all these by herself. Although the hurt and scars that has been inflicted on her, she still managed to come this far. She'a a brave little girl. =)
So Xiao Wei, if you see this post, don't be sad okay? We will survive. That's our goal.
To survive through this 2 weeks.
