Friday, April 28, 2006 . 9:36 AM
just attended a fucked up tutorial. and I've been hearing the same things for like since year 1 since he was our MORG tutorial lecturer...And for gracious sake, who the fuck is he say audio will go no where?
Fucked up lar.. No audio, where you think you can can music or sound effects for your Animation?
and Animation isn't that great either.. how many people do go into the animation line? Not many I can say.. For he himself has said that ACAN is just a PASSING MODULE!!
He thinks we take ACAN voluntarily.. But sad to say.. many don't.. how many of us had atually wanted to take ADVA so much rather than ACAN? Let me tell him since he doesn't know.. MANY. listen up. is MANY!!! Don't always ASSUME we LIKE and LOVE ACAN!!
Why did SP employ such a I'm-a-Know-It all lecturer?? It just wanna make people hate the module he's teaching.. And I can say.. I DON'T LIKE YOUR LESSONS AT ALL, MR KNOW-IT-ALL!! you are just a FUCKED UP lecturer who keeps LOOKING DOWN at students who take AUDIO.. and one to SAY THAT WE HAVE NO FUTURE IN AUDIO LINE.. We can just easily sign on lar.. duH..
