Thursday, March 02, 2006 . 10:54 PM
today went school for fyp meeting..all's well.. hehe.. and I'm proud to say..
I'm a group of Produzione Gruppo! hehe..
i love my group members.. =)
okay. what did we do..
upon reachin school.. meeting starts.. with joy joy being so serious. haha.. and being me.. I just had to side track a little.. coz after watching Final Destination 3 ytd, I couldn't help thinking what would happen if the cup of iced tea that joy bought would burn up the whole table etc. hAha.. was fun throughout the meeting..
did a lot of brainstorming session.. and there were many great ideas evolved from our creative director and director. (seng hee and junfeng respectively) haha..
i think we will be giving our best for this fyp.. it is sure to be so fun.. and i'm loving every moment of it.. not because this is a high profile project.. but rather it would be so fun working with my group of people and having fun and going through all the bad times together.. slogging under the hot sun running after the participants if we have to. haha..
produzione gruppo all the way!
tml having a job interview.. dono what kind of job it will be like.. but in any case, am going down to my hse ntuc to see if they need part-timers. i would need the cash now huh.. hahaha..
and i soo want to sing kbOx! =X
