<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 05, 2005 . 12:58 PM

alright! I passed all my papers! wooHoO!
does this call for a celebration? the answer is NO!
why? cOZ I ain't satisfied with what I got.
Well, could just say that pass is good already. But NO!
Do you expect something to turn out so bad when you spend tons and tons of time studying it?
to me, the answer is NO!
well, that's just me I suppose.

couldn't manage to sleep peacefully last night although I was too tired.
nervous you call it, huh?
who's not nervous anyway?

It's just pure luck that I scraped through my java. But, I badly want to change my elective now.
If you could just get a D- for java, why would you still want to take WWWP?
If you got a B for digital audio, and between WWWP and MMMI, who wouldn't want to go to the elective which they will do better in it instead of flunking or scraping through something you totally can't understand?
Tell me, who will?
Maybe a wrong choice I chose the other time. *sighs*
If only I could change my elective.
If only..
*sighs*

starting to feel sick and tired of everything now.
sick of being online cox no one's online.
tired of being online cox it's just a waste of time. (but I'm still online!)
why do people go online?
to chat about things of coz! But what if there's no one to chat with?
everything is like so contradicting.
call it excuses or whatsoever.
I just couldn't be bothered about anything.
And I say, anything and everything.
and I couldn't be bothered with my life too.
*sighs*
what on earth am I thinking man?
oh whatever.