<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 . 11:49 PM

ok. my stomach has been hurting since early morning.
and yup, my old maid went back this early morning taking the 7.50am flight.
and soon after, my new maid came at 10+ and thankz alot, my mom they went hospital to visit my dad's fren.
luckily they came back at 11+ hehe.
and I continued playing and waiting for my sisters to come back before the whole family had lunch. and worst is, I started eating first but ended up I ate finish the last. Ooo.. how sad man. haha.. coz.. 1) My stomach is pain. Siao one.. awhile pain awhile not pain. 2) I scalded my tongue not long ago only. wahaha..

time today has certainly passed by very fast. which is maybe good.
and today I definitely don't even have the mood to work cox my stomach hurts alot. But I went anyway.

back to the same issue. I definitely don't even want tobe reminded of the same thing over again when I'm on the track of forgetting it.
*sighs* And I definitely ain't got the mood to talk on the phone or whatsoever. Let alone to sms.
Well, it seems that my hp has certainly become nothing to me. Haha. Seldom touch my hp nowadays. Lolz.. And I definitely seldom smses him nowadays too. (*tsk tsk* if you seldom touch your hp, would you even notice if there is any msges? haha!)

alrights. everyone's asleep now. And I doubt so I can sleep. How to sleep when your tummy hurts? =P

1 more day to sher's bday! hehehe..
3 more days to 2e5 outing
4 more days to wild wild wet with the gals(if not raining, if rain den go town walk walk lor. =P)