<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 06, 2005 . 3:27 PM

*sighs*
called jen ang and then she told me the vacancies for MMMI has exceeded.
And I can only look her up again during the first two days when school reopens to see if she's able to squeeze in some more students anot.
darn! everything is so damn freaking wrong.

I just wanna sleep that's all. Or maybe I should just quit my job now.
Yup, even though I needed the money to support myself, I somehow can't stand the shagginess in me.
Well, why do I need to support myself when I am taking allowances from my parents?
Reason being, I need to buy lotsa things.
Wanna get a MP3, a portable hard disk, and most probably a laptop?
Not very sure about the laptop though. But I really need a portable hard disk.
Of course, I will need to save up for the future too.
Gonna save as much money as possible. So I won't be afraid when times are bad, you know?
Call me a workaholic who just needs money badly.
My budget's running low too. And I can't possibly ask my parents for money every now and then could I?

I have too many things on my hand. Below are the details:
12 May: Pre-camp (stay overnight in school)
13 May: Go home den go for work
14 May: 2e5 outing (not confirm yet)
15 May: Gathering cum birthday celebration with eling, xinyan and jiangshu.
16 to 19 May: FO Camp
19 May: Briefing for FOP
20 or 21 May: work/2e5 outing (if on the 14 May we can't make it)
22 May: Cousin wedding
24 to 27 May: FOP
30 May: Sch reopens
It's like so many things going on consecutively.
*sighs*

Argh! Gonna have a mentally and physically breakdown man!
Where is the time to rest??
I don't even want people come telling me that: "Hey, relax yourself and no use stressing and working like hell."
I will just brush off comments like that man. And who knows, I may just get pissed off.
Not trying to hint anything but well, I'm just like that.
If there's a need to blame, blame it on the way the government or should I say, the Ministry of Education to have this kind of educational arrangement, where prestigious schools can have the thru-train services, the modifications of languages, the must for the future polytechnics to start school at the same time and many more.
It's like what the hell can?