<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 . 1:12 PM

think I better update since it's been a few days I have done that.

actually there's nothing much to update.

I'm so feeling like mummy now. updating is like so bored. our stories ain't nice like others. It ain't that "happening" like others.

Anyway, talked about "happening". My house is so "happening" lately.
There's gonna be a change of maid. Think next week will arrive at our house.
There's gonna be frequent quarrels in the house due to some family thingys from my dad side.
There's so gonna be lots of shoutings and scoldings going on.
Darn it! I just couldn't stand any of these.
Well, I don't even know who to side with. Maybe just gonna sit on the fence.
But luckily for me, I'm spared from all those shoutings and scoldings coz I'm gonna work from the late afternoon till night. Thank God my ears are spared! haha

My room's in a hell of mess. All created by my 2nd sis. From all her books in my mom's room, all bring to my room and study and do when she got a table of her own! And just so because I'm not using my room table that frequent now. dUH! but well who cares? As long as she cleared away her things before she goes to sleep then it's okay. Haha. well, I just love to complain lately. Haha. Dono for wad reason. Lolz..

Shall be going for 01 class bbq later. Might think that I'm 03 why am I going to 01 class bbq rite? haha. reason is so darn simple! Coz my dear 01 mah. which he say is cleverer than 03. well I disagree man! Hahaha.. Well who cares? lOlz.. keke.

Next sunday shall go out and have fun! Maybe suntanning? hahaha.. depends on my gals.. =)
hope to see all of them next sunday! =)