<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 26, 2005 . 11:33 AM

I just find that I'm not a good girlfriend to him.
Always blowing hot and cold towards him. Tell me, where got gf like that one?
*sighs*
See each other too often also not good. Don't see each other then he sad. But as the saying goes, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Dono also lar. Dono what the hell I'm thinking also lar.

I just noe that even if I'm cold towards him, I will still miss him at the end of the day. It's all about mentality.
*sighs*