Monday, May 30, 2005 . 8:48 PM
first day of school:am I excited or what? why I wake up damn early man. first in the house lo. anyway, met my fren for school.. den met up with aiwee for gems. dono why aiwee come can see sher they all le, I come also cant see. haha.. that's the difference between tall and short people I guess.lOlz.. quite alright lar my gems.. cracked brain alot.. I like it! haha..
first lesson of the day: DEUI tutorial. so fun manz.. haha.. the lecturer is my PTN. INdian guy. Not bad larh. can joke also.. haha.. den choose class rep.. shawnybOi sabo wormy(class rep) and phui yung(asst.class rep). LoLz.. den DEUI mass lecture ar 17B. first time mass lecture eh.. haha.. not bad larh.. the DEUI lecturer damn funny lar can.. crack stupid jokes.. and is really stupid lor.. LOlz..
break went back fc6 eat. maybe shall only drink from tml start.. haha. abit bored of eating le.. hehe.. anyway, CANI not bad.. forgot alot or MORG stuffs.. den need requiring help from kenny ong and the other lecturer.. forgot his name larh.. haha.. whole time only me and wz needed help.. or only me?? wahaha.. anyway, went home myself.. sianz....
and yes. there is no VIDP lecture tml.. and whole of DMMT 2A03 don have to go school on wed! woohOO!!
