<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 22, 2005 . 11:58 PM

came back not long from my cousin's wedding dinner.
went to her house last nite to sleep cox gotta wake up damn early the next day which is today.
I'm one of her jie meis. hehe. with a 3 of my another cousin. then we followed the bride whole day to her new home, den take scene shot den go the husband's house den back to tampines again. so tired man but worth it.
And I got $32 from today's work. Haha.. not much though but that's enough. =)

Anyway, see my cousin today so sweet den I started thinking things again. Haha. But it's positive things. Lolz.. anyway, I'm tired le.. gonna sleep now I think.. tml shall edit the pics I took today. Hehe..