<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 14, 2005 . 11:36 PM

thurs:
went for the prep camp. gotta be in school by 10am. so early lor.. and I only slept at about 3am!! Can you imagine how long have I been sleeping only? *yawns*
reached school, all not ready yet. Most of the GLs were late. 45 mins LATE!!! They are not like some big shot or whatever lo. Sickening! Then after that, alvin and chalk started briefing about the MAD 2. Brief finish go have our lunch then set off at 12pm. Then we set off with Willy the rest and alighted at our stations. Sian.. reach cuppage, nothing to do. Tried to find pool table to play for an hour also cannot find. So in the end, me, joe and huiyee sat at the s-11 there and talk.. then hungry go buy food and eat. wahaha.. untill chalk, alvin and yap came over to find us. then later rudy, joseph and brandon. We wait there like so long lah can? Juz imagine sitting there from 12.30pm to 3+. That's when the GLs acting as campers came to find us. They damn slow lor.. haha.. sitting infront of them only also cannot see us.. haha.. so lousy! Somemore debrief can complain say we sit at a place where it's so difficult to find. WTH! Anyway, after no more groups can le, went to walk with chewling, liping, waicheng, huiyee, joe and willy. then huiyee left cox she sick. then after walking till abt 5 or 6+ den go back school. And there's so little people cox they go buy food together.. Anyway, after this, sang camp songs. Didn't really sing much. All sing before le.. haha. then before they end the camp song, they did the bili banja. damn violent sia! lolz. After that was battle royal. Was under HQ with alvin,brandon and michelle.( dono which michelle also. So many michelle there haha.) That game seems fun to me. hehe. Then after battle royal was night walk. Not a proper nightwalk cox everyone were tired. So we were separated into the 2 routes that we have and walked in big groups. (plus, there weren't enuff manpower too) Then debrief again on battle royal and nightwalk. After that, can go bathe and sleep le.. and by then, I was so tired I slept at abt 4+ to 4+ haha. coz got mosquito bite me. Then changed location and sleep. Who noes, I cant even sleep, cox there are even more mosquitos biting me. Then after that since really can't sleep, went to find them and played games with them lor. They played the MRT game, johnny whoosh, my aunt died last nite etc. So fuN! haha. some of them cant even get it. lolx.. Then 6+ went home le.
On the way somethings happened. Don't even wish to say. All I hoped was little understanding. But there seemed to be none. Already wish that without me saying anything, we are able to guess what we are thinking but it doesn't seem to work! *sighs*
If only.. If only..

fri:
felt sick soon after I reached home. so I sleep till 11+ den dad bring me go see doc take MC. (coz I told my mom that nv go work must produce MC) then came home eat lunch then go back sleep again. Sleep till 6+ I must have not been feeling well I think. Else there's no reason I can find to sleep whole day no matter how tired I am. Anyway, after wake up, did nothing much. watched my tv and stuffs den at 11pm go back sleep again. By then my head was hurting so much until I 2am wake up go find panadol then eat my medicine again then lie on the sofa. was so pain that I couldn't even lie properly then suddenly I just slept peacefully again. slept till morning then go back room to sleep.

today:
met eling at 2pm to go see got wad cake can we by for xinyan. then later decide till we call yuwen cox we dono wad cake she want and shun bian ask if her period come liao not.. so sad larh. she come already lor. cant go swimming with us. =( thus we decided to see how the situation goes first. then later hungry, went kfc eat and talk.. oh man! gossip alot.. haha.. so bad.. how how? aiyah, dont care. haha. we are like that lolz.. then went isetan. she wanted buy swimming costume den end up we buy some clothes there. Haha.. cheap so buy lo.

then 4.30pm, went to meet von, do and weijian. turnout was bad. but nvm. dono where to go with 4 people so just took a train and go lor. den alvin called say he just woke up. -_- pighead! haha.. then anyway, we go marina wait for him.. so fun! hehe.. that do and von ah, keep saying i eat so little.. =( lolz. . full liao cant take in le marh. hahaha.. anyway, had an enjoyable day today.

darn. It's raining heavily now.. how how?? tml will rain anot? hope not..