<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 14, 2005 . 9:30 PM

i think i gonna flunked java. sianz.. out of 6 questions only know how to do 1 and that 1 question is like got some wrong de lor.. wat the hell larx.. damn no mood le lor..anyway, actually can go out with sher cher and aiwee to kbox de. but too late liaoz den my mom confirm say cannot de.. haiz.. why the stupid paper don want to be in the morning?? then afternoon can go sing le.. =p but nvm lahz, next week gonna go kbox with my dear galz. love them lots hehe.. gonna have real great fun with them again.. who ask the last outing at night was so short?

well, today at least got some reaction when dear talked to me. *sighs* guess I really just not in the mood to talk to him? dono also.. haiz, seems that everyone's going away. so far away. I don't even want to have this long holiday. *sighs* what to do? I don't have a choice do I?
*ponderrs*