<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 . 10:58 AM

ytd was great! everything's normal. thankz jo alot! =)
hmn, afternoon had a short conference with sher and aiwee on wednesday plans. by then was already meeting dear go watch the pacifier. hehe. nice show. thankz aiwee and sher for introducing that show man. hehe..
after which we bought LJS back to my house and saw my sister downstairs. So accompany her lor. else later the maid cant find her. Lolz.. den had early dinner cox was working at 6pm. damn. I so hungry lahz can at night. Haha.. but no food. lolz..
dear sent me there then he is so-called the first customer my counter serve? lOlz.. poking fun of me only lahz. haha.. had fun overall. only need to memorise alot of codes. sianz.. =P
den my dad after work fetched me home. saw the door opened and I thought: wah, my mom so good ah, open door for me. haha. den who noes I go in, my aunt and uncle there. haha.. then kana suan by them lor.. haha.. especially my uncle. lolz.. fun fun. hehe. showed mu aunt the clothings and handbag that I bought for my cousin wedding. Hehe.. Then they go back le, so I watched my tv lor.. haha.. =)
that's my first day of work as a cashier. Lolx.. today still working at 6pm. hais.. hope thus fri and sat dont work nite de.. haha.. i want watch my tv..