<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 13, 2005 . 9:30 PM

miss you miss you miss you miss you...
why didn't I really just say out how much I miss you that day? *sighs*
been java-ing for these few days. to kill my time away. rather than sleeping.
supposedly to watch tv last nite till 1+am but fell asleep at 11pm.
too tired I guess. hehe.

guess now I'm typing this, he's on his way back home from sentosa. I wanna go sentosa toO! I miss the ICT gang going there to have fun! when can we actually go again? *shrugs* no one will care also lahz. all too busy to plan for an outing again. =(

something's definitely not right with that mummy of mine. Something fishy is going on. It's the first time seeing him put such a nickname in mSn. *ponderrs* But well, it's still up to him to say the truth. hehe. I'm still his nu er afterall.. lolx.. =p (PS: mummy ah, tell me la.. haha.. don't keep me in suspense manz!! hehehe..)