<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 . 2:27 PM

Really has been wondering if I'm transparent in their eyes. hAiz.. see me like never see me like that. Thus, it has sort of add to how I'm seeing them in my own eyes too. Transparent people. Why has things become like that? Is it being in a relationship means spending less time with frenz etc? If that's really the case, I would rather choose to step out of one relationship. But I just think that this is not the case. Was it they don't have the mood to talk? or what? It just makes me ponders. Every action seems to prove that everything's getting further now. And I really mean everything.

It's amazing how things changes so fast. Truely amazing. From frenz to strangers. How is this possible? Well, I just don't know the answer to this. It's just that strange. It's a wonder that things are turning out this way. Tell me why... No one is at fault I guess. But it's just probably the thinking, the mindset that human has - When you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, you won't need your good friends anymore. This is life I guess. *shrugs* To me, this kind of thinking will and never will come across me! Reason is plainly simple. Friends always take a higher priority than your boyfriend/girlfriend. It's always been like that since sec 3. *sighS* What can I do to change this event?

//Why has things turned this way?//