<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 . 10:32 PM

I'm terribly sick.. went to school for like 3 hours only den go home. took a cab home.. cox I just can't stand it anymore.. head spinning, nose blocked leading to difficulties breathing. called my mom den in the end she said my dad asked me to take cab home.. dot lahz.. he pei me go home cox he got 3 hour break. den after that he went back to school.
well, I went to see a doctor about 3+ in the afternoon and of coz I got an MC for today. coZ I didn't went for stsc test. manz.. my assignments gotta pull my grades!! must do well for last assignment le.. =) den when I came home, sleep all the way.. till 7+ den had dinner. haiz..

so bored. nothing to blog. only feeling very tired.. after taking the medicine.. *yuCks* hate to eat medicine.. but no choice..