Thursday, February 24, 2005 . 10:09 PM
almost late for audio.. haha.. cox i woke up at 8.30am! haha.. anyway, I find that audio lately quite fun. haha.. then after that is stsc. see mtv.. so nice.. hehe... then break. sian.. boring...then audio pract. since tim teo they not here yet, i take the time to call the cip thingy.. then after that got to reshuffle the dates again.. so discussed with them again. then everyone's settled le except some persons. lucky I control my temper sia.. else I will just scold lor.. can't stand people who are like that can? then after audio end, they come find me talk and I call infront of them to settle the cip thingy.. then this time, jo angry. Still got for what reason lor.. and I sacrificed manz.. else I will be going on next wed and sat le.. and I skipped java lecture.. like what the hell can? anyway, don't feel like saying le lor.. so what if they are a couple? I'm also a couple, but I don't find myself doing everything with him? Why must a couple do everything (eg: assignments, cip etc.. ) together? just don't understand lah..
anyway, java pract nv do anything again. haha.. dono how to do. was supposed to start on assignment. lolx.. den after that abt 4.30pm like that the 4 of us go fc6 buy things eat and drink. hehe.. so slacked lah we all.. lolz.. can played games in miniclip somemore.. hehe.. then after that go wait for him at 2013. his class peeps came out saw me and tell him then he came out ask me go in but i don want. haha.. guess I'm thinking about something lahz.. that should explain my sudden mood of being so quiet.. haha.. sorry ah!!
