<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 11, 2005 . 9:32 PM

I'm terribly sick.
took my temperature last nite: 37.4 degree C
took it again this morning before I went out: 37.3 degree C
then think by afternoon time at JE eating, felt so hot. even dear said that too.
so in the end he send me home.
then i took my temperature again: 37.5 degree C
a few mins later, take again: 38.5 degree C
so high lor! first time I fell sick with a high fever.
so I spent my whole afternoon sleeping. hehe

anyway, met him at 8.30am at dover. did our audio while waiting for weizheng and weizhen to come. our partners. hehe. then dono why mummy today go school also. he say he go sch study java. dot lahz. at home cannot study ah? haha.. anyway, my audio's done! hooray! I love the sounds manz.. hehe..