Saturday, February 19, 2005 . 9:10 PM
today slept till 11am. then woke up and started to watch tv.. all till 1.30pm.den slowly dragged my time till 2 before I go bathe and get ready to go my dad's officer house.
reached there about 4+
terrace house at west coast there.. so nice the house can?
next time gonna own one of those. hehe
then got 2 dogs there. so cute.. hehe.. played with the dogs together with me sister.
only my youngest sister don't dare.. who cares her anyway. =p
then explore the house. it's really big can. so nice.
cannot blame also.. my dad officer the rank really damn high lor.. no wonder can afford such house. hehe
well, today whole day never sms him or wad.. haiz..
oh ya, my mom noe about him le. dono how she noe also. hehe.. my maid told me about it den I was damn scared she will scold can?
then suddenly my mom just pop the question asking if I got a bf. haha.. I there blushing le.. hehe but luckily she never scold. she just asked questions about him den I answer lor..
then she there continue saying lor.. haha.. first time eh.. =)
and I'm so happy.. hehe.. =) he is happy too!
anyway, my house the tampines park connector those bushes behind caught fire.
been 4 hours+ and it's still not put out yet. the fire is so big can?
anyway, I'm really glad that I don't have to worry about keeping the relationship between me and him in the dark le. hehe..
