Tuesday, February 01, 2005 . 5:22 PM
Feb 1 2005, at 12.12pm.A new chapter of my life has begun.
This story shall go on and on, right?
Felt as though this is the first time I'm into a r/s again.
*laughs*
This shall be the story that I have chosen and created.
I won't let it stop.
Nothing shall stop this story from developing into a beautiful fairytale.
No one. Nothing. Don't even think of destroying the story I 've created.
You asked the definition of a relationship to me.
No matter how far apart we are, no matter how much time we spent together, as long as I know that we stay together as one heart, I'm contented.
It's not how much we are able to see each other, but the love, care and concern that's being showed.
It's not how much we have given to each other, but rather it's the trust that we have in each other.
To me, that's the most important in a relationship.
Don't always give in to me coz I won't like it.
Don't ever doubt me coz you won't know how much you will hurt me.
I've said my piece. It's now yours.
Together, we shall build a beautiful story.
