Sunday, February 06, 2005 . 10:46 PM
What the freaking hell is wrong with her? Why pull me down lor? Want scold those 2 idoits just scold them. Why shoot me so indirectly? I did nothing ok? She’s like been giving me hell since the whole of this week? Can’t stand her larhs. If you are not happy with me, just tell me what I did wrong.(I’m sure and I’m 100% sure I did nothing wrong ok!) Stop giving me those useless scoldings and remarks. It doesn’t has an impact on what I’m going to do! Totally spoil my whole CNY mood again lar. Do you really think I will still be in CNY mood after all those stupid scoldings which you shot at me indirectly?Back to today. Met him at city hall then go AMK take 138 to go zoo. It’s so fun! And practically we were together for about half a day too. Go around recording all the sounds. Though the weather is so hot, I still have him together with me. xie xie ni dear.. Then msg sher and aiwee then met them up. Wah, they faster than us lah can? But our sounds are weirder than theirs. Haha. The funniest is waiting for the goat to bleat. Haha. So stupid. It made a sound just as we don’t want it to. And it doesn’t make a sound just as we want it to. So ended up, the zookeeper help us. Hehe. About 5 we left the zoo. He went for reunion dinner at west coast there. So I go home myself. Hehe. =P
Reach home watched tv. Then bath and try to transfer the sounds to my comp but cannot. Sickening. And that’s when my mom went crazy. Started scolding me indirectly for nothing. It’s not my fault that my 3rd sis is born like that right? Blame it on genes if you have to. Don’t come vent your anger on me. I’m tired of getting scolded for nothing!
*My holidays are all occupied with tests, assignments. How to have happy CNY?*
