Thursday, February 03, 2005 . 4:03 PM
Am I mad? Why is everyone thinking that way. HahaIt's called hyper-active la can. *laughs*
Well, fine. I admit I'm just a little mad. Haha
Couldn't blame me could you?
Now java pract. SO sianz..
Don't even noe how to do. Haiz..
How to pass java like that? *sighs*
Today reached school at 10.15am. Guess wad. Tim Teo is back can. Don't even know if attendance is taken or what. Couldn't care much too. *evil laugh*
So boring today's lessons. *sighs*
And I still have an hour more before lesson ends.
And tomorrow is even worst. Java whole day till 12pm then still gotta slack don't even know do what thing too. Coz gotta take the MD tomorrow. Sianz..
But good thing too. Don't have to go home so early.
My mom's not working tomorrow.
And it's all my sis fault! Who ask their school to have sports day tomorrow.
And there's no transport too. So can you guess how sickening they are? *laughs*
Oh ya, my mummy got sore throat le. take care wor.. drink more water. Must be talk too much to other gals liao that's why like that right? HahahA! CNY coming le ah.. get well before CNY. want to sick also after CNY mahz.. hehe..
missing you..
