Thursday, January 27, 2005 . 3:44 PM
yOohOo.. video gonna finish le.. so happy.. buthen next week need to hand in stsc grp comic. sian diao.. haven finalised which story.. haha.. take one thing at at time bahz, like what von tell me ytd. I'm always so gan chiong about assignment datelines and all.. that's me I guess. *laughs*Hmn.. ytd was talking about how everyone were getting along did we? Lolz.. most of them are attached le, except the 2 of us. Haha.. Well, there's no hurry in finding the right person. =)
I'm so damn lucky today. Late for audio lecture in the morning and guess what? NO Tim Teo! Haha.. He go London dono for what. Lol.. very lucky rite? Then stsc see the movie clip again. Catch nothing manz.. must see whole movie den now mahz.. den after that want to go break le den wormy asked me for his cd. Of coz I never give him yet lahz... don feel like giving him back. So troublesome ytd lor.. *hmphz* Den we went to 2034 to do video. So sickening. My comp is being used by my mummy. He doing his maths assignment. So idoit lor.. don wanna change comp and use.. haha.. After that, he changed to the comp beside me and use. yAY! so good. haha.. then I do my video.. then he sae sae sae.. lOlz.. dotx lahz.. buthen got learn new things too. Hehe.. Then see his video.. so funny lor.. Haha.. Then that stupid wormy came to get back his disc. He threaten to pull out the mouse if I don give him back lor... how sickening can he geT?
Skipped 1hr+ of audio. (Like I say, tim teo NOT HERE!) so can skip lor.. abit bad I noe, but I don't care. Coz josel they all still in lab. Hehe.. oh ya, kept grumbling to my mummy too. Haha.. Poor him.. *laughs* Who ask him is my mummy so no choice lor.. Haha.. haiyo.. now so many people noe about me and alan thingy.. so rubbish lor.. it's not even true.. then keep suaning like hell.. even now those 02 people other than sher and aiwee also noe lor.. so sickening..
