Friday, January 28, 2005 . 10:00 AM
What do you call someone who buys you food when you have gastric pain?What do you call someone who helps you with things that you don't know or you are just too tired to continue doing it?
What do you call someone who asks questions that are somehow involved in a relationship?What do you call someone who suddenly just care so much for you and all?
Just a normal friend? Someone who likes you? Or what?
*ponders*
Was my guess right all along? Only that I never really go and think about it.
Somehow or rather, I felt my guess was right. What everyone said seems so true. Even mummy thinks that way too. Well, the only obstacle left is the knot inside my heart. Questions has been coming into my mind at times. Shall I continue to wait for something that is impossible?(I just know it without even trying.)
Well, impossible things normally don't become possible, right? And since I know it's impossible, why still hope for a miracle?
*ponders*
How many times have I been pondering over this question? Not once, I know. *sighs*
What should I do?
Mummy asked me the same question. All I got to say is that, having good feelings for that person does not means you gotta like the person right? Unless some circumstances changes it. It might be possible and it might not be possible. It really depends.
Sher asked me a rather funny question. Haha! How can it be possible manz? That's crazy can? Being on good terms with the other party and the other party even knows what's wrong with me does not define liking the person too. It's just so senseless. Similarly, I will still say the same thing. Unless some circumstances changes. But that will never happen. Haha!
Perhaps, maybe, I fall in love too easily. That's why I get hurt easily too. The logic is just that simple. But, unknowingly, the hurt you get doesn't seems to go away. Even if I were to try, there will still be this door that I can't open. The door that contains all the hurt I have had before. I never wanted to learn to try getting into a relationship now, reason being I'm afraid of getting hurt. But I still fell in love again. So ironical, don't you think so? *sighs*
What should I do? I am in a dilenma now. But I know that I don't want to be controlled by going into a r/s. And the same problems will cropped up just like previous r/s. Or perhaps, my guess was wrong? You can't distrust a woman's intuition, could you? There were 4 options for me to choose. And I could have chose the first or second option but I did not. Instead I chose the last which to me, is a safer route. The route of not having to face up to reality?
Tell me what should I do?
