Wednesday, January 26, 2005 . 9:11 PM
dono why lately my maid alwys wake me up 3hrs before sch starts instead of the usual 2hrs. make me so tired only. haiyo.. like today, wake me up at 5.30am when I can actually wake up at 6.30am. so in the end i dragged myself out and do things slowly. haha. and I'm late for MATHS! wahaha.. I reached school at 8.50am like that, and the lecturer haven start class lor.. shud noe I go in later.. LOlz! first time I go school so late siaz... haha.. too tired le.. guess didn't slp well last nite bahz..den had CD. played the blindman, to be in pairs. So josel and me together and WZ and KP. Then we scissor paper stone see who be blindman.. I won! Of coz I didn't get to be the blindman then. Haha! We are to lead them around t17. Ms Chee say to bring up or down one level but later call for non-blindmen for meeting, saying that we can bring them where we want to. Haha! So me and WZ brought KP and josel up den down and did lots of stupid stuffs. Haha. So funny.. can't believe it lor.. den later reached classrm le, last few pair is CK and teddybear. Then cox that wormy with teddybear, so we give instructions then teddybear blur blur de.. dono listen to who. Then later that worm so funny lor. Go ask them be zombie. Haha! We alwys have fun during CD lessons. And next wk shall be CNY celebrations during CD. Yay!!
break time go lab do dvid. this is like the how many days I have been skipping break manz. Haiz.. so hungry and my gastric hurts alot. guess my gastric has been the cause of my moodiness lately. ever since monday it starts to hurt, I have been like that. haiz.. after break is java. actually I got listen de. buthen dono why suddenly I so sianz.. so take out paper and draw.. den from then I just become quiet liaoz... don feel like talking or wadever. so when we go 2034 for stsc, there are like so many ppl, den later gary wormy they wanna use the comp den I let them use and go out to take a breather. I just need to be alone then at that time.
So, while outside, I msged my mummy.. but he nv reply.. until 3.15pm lik that.. by then gary they come out le.. think they quite scared cox they thought they make me sad. Haha! But don't worry, it's not you all fault. Overall, I did not go for stsc class lor.. haha.. and I sat outside till abt 4pm like that? Even when sher, aiwee, alan and josel they all come talk to me, I just quiet.. only my mummy cheer me up den I ok le.. haha.. abit mad rite, you might think. But I really dono why also.. haha... weird.. and worst is I cried a little too.. hehe.. anyway, then go back 2034 edit my video.. with the help of alan.. haha.. so stupid lor.. keep kana suan.. dotx de.. den sher fren-janice came to help weizheng film his video.. happy le lor someone. hehe.. oh ya, guess everyone can finish the video by tml.. 3 cheers for us..
**PS: sorry guys.. today maybe I just need to be alone. Really sorry wor..
