<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 20, 2004 . 10:21 PM

*sighs* in a mind of confusion now. Just what the hell am I thinking today? I had my fun and laughter today, as well as my share of unhappiness even though I never show out. Didn't knew what came over me lately. *sighs*

Almost late in meeting sher today, coz no one woke me up! In the end, I woke up at 6.30am, only just to bath quickly and rush out of the house(My dad sent me to the MRT station.) Thus, I was not late in the end. Haha! Lessons were as usual. The etiquette professional image today was really great! Shan't elaborate. Too lazy! Lolx. Maths lecture was okay, due to the fact that I can't catch anything the lecturer was teaching. Maybe I had something else on my mind then. *ponders* But hopefully, I think after much studying of the questions myself, I knew a little. Maths tutorial was the last lesson. Finished up tutorial 1. Haha! Yay! Fishy is clever. Lolx.

Met Sher outside her class den went home. Hmn, guess I was thinking about something again, coz I was very very quiet when walking and listening to songs. Well, what exactly is wrong with me? *sighs* This is the 3rd time I'm sighing.

**So lost without you now.. **