<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7478732?origin\x3dhttp://yea-autumn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 16, 2004 . 8:45 PM

now all alone at home.. so bored.. hahaS.. my parents and sisters they all go chalet le.. only left my maid here.. cox she has to wake me up tml for class which starts at 8.30am.. sickening lor.. 1wk of school is gonna pass soon. But I think that I'm still not adapting well as the previous semester, which was better than this semester. It must be due to those early morning class at 8am, 8.30am. It just totally sux can. Found myself to be even more weary than last semester. Even though I can wake up in time for lessons, I'm always trying to keep my eyes and ears open. HahaS! I just can't believe that 1wk of school and everyone are already so worn out. Even Sher said her class was tired too. And for gracious sake, they had how many days that starts at 8.30am and 9am, and we have like 3 days that starts at 8.30am with only Thurs that starts at 10am. Well, I guess the holiday blues ain't over.

Went back home with Sher today. She ended earlier than expected. All thankz to tby. Haha. So good right? Anyway, her class rep is my mummy, Ann Soon. And assistant class rep is Xiao Wei. Both of them confirm kana sabo one. That is for sure. Hehe... Well mummy, can find me a proper mummy now?? haha... then you can become a proper daddy.. Lolx.. anyway, mummy will be coming online later, so purposely write this so he can see later *laughs* It's been a long time since I last chat with mummy le.. Haha.. very very very very long.. hmn.. but think he online also do his own things, where got will accompany me talk. *shrugs* so should I say, it makes no different if he is online? Moreover, kinda got used to talking with no one in msn now. So I guess it doesn't really matters, huh?
**PS for my mummy: See, I so good right? Specially for you one. This shows that you not online your nu er still got miss talking to you de worx.. Haha!

Anyway, back to school.. Audio assignment is up. Video is too. And there is the STSC whacky story to complete and that whatever meaningful worksheet it is. argh! Where to find the time to do? Also not coming back home from tomorrow le.. Sian diao.. haiz, tomorrow all the lessons is java. argH! jiu jiu wo ar! Java sux lor.. So difficult. Wonder how to learn like that if I got such a negative attitude.. someone change my attitude plS!!